Workshop extra muros / online 13/12 - 18/12/2020 19:00 - 22:00
online zoom link will be send to you
in English / max twelve people / 25€ contribution for the reimbursement of a crystal vaginal training set that will become yours / at the end of the workshop BK will pick up the Farming Kit and your juices / inscription deadline: fully booked (reserve list only!)
inscription and more info via firstname.lastname@example.org
supported by VGC, radical_house, nadine, The Monastery, ZSenne
[EN] In times of Pandemic, the Beauty Kit Female Farm invites you to take your bliss potential one step forward, from the comfort of your home, by learning the essentials of the autonomous female farming system. This system will provide the technologies for you to explore the ecstatic diversity and alchemical agency of your sexual organs and experience the homeostasis balance that you can aquire when farming your body.
YOU WILL LEARN:
– about medical and ancestral perspectives on the nutritious properties of the juices pertaining to the: menstrual, fertile, orgasmic, menopausal, post-menopausal and pregnant ecosystems.
– to train and tone the different landscapes that make up your sexual organs, recycle sexual energy & clear undesired womb memories.
– self pleasure massages & female ejaculations (> a matter of learning the technique).
– your energetic & affective orgasmic potentials.
– how to harvest your juices and the formulas for making cosmetic & wellbeing bio-products with them.
YOU WILL BE PART OF:
– a niche of synergistic mutualism, where we will unlock & share our wild knowledge.
– a circular economy model, by donating your female juices to BK for the manufacture of bio-products that will be potentially sold as art objects for more workshops and farms to come.
Beauty Kit is an eco-erogenous art project by Isabel Burr Raty, that researches on the body as a territory for sustainable agriculture, oriented to the production of para-pharmaceutics within an orgasmic bio-transaction model. For the current second wave lockdown, this project explores the potentials “local body fluids harvests” in Belgium.
– ELKE VAN CAMPENHOUT who works as an artistic researcher, experimental performer and Tantra teacher. Her artistic work links contemporary philosophy to spiritual body practice, in the development of an ethics of coming together and rethinking our relation to the world we live in.
– ISABEL BURR RATY who works as filmmaker, artist, teacher and sexual Kun Fu coach, exploring the interstice between the organic and the artificial, between the unlicensed knowledge of minority groups and official facts. Through performance and installation, she invites to queer production understandings and embody SF in real time.
– FARMING KIT DELIVERY SYSTEM PROVIDED BY nadine (Brussels)
The online workshop is facilitated from : radical_house (Brussels)